1. Sign in to your X-Cart administration area
2. Upload add-on
Go to “Modules” section and press “Upload add-on” button
a ) Upload add-on pop-up will appear where you should choose file in the .tar format and install it by clicking “Install add-on” button.
b ) Installing process
3. When the module is installed you will see it in “Recently installed modules”
There are 3 options to choose between when a new module is installed:
- Configure the Settings
1. In order to configure the module please press “Configuration” button.
From here you can manage the following:
- Make the module active/inactive
- Learn more about our product
- Sign up
- Remove the module
- Review if the chosen method is in Test mode or in Live mode
- Configure myPOS™ Virtual Settings
2. Sorting and Description
Here you can provide titles and descriptions for your payment methods and set the order in which they should appear on the storefront.
- Title — name of the custom payment method as should be displayed to customers; your custom payment name shown for customer;
- Description — short description of the payment method that should appear right below its title.
How to configure your module
1. If Test mode is chosen –fill out the fields as follow:
Link pagamento myPOS™ Virtual:
Numero conto myPOS™:
Developer Private Key
Sviluppatori certificato pubblico myPOS™
2. If Live mode is chosen - leave the Test mode settings blank. All the data for Live mode settings should be taken from mypos.eu (account part)
3. Configure values in Developer/Production options section:
a ) Store ID - it is given when you add a new online store.
Information for online store at mypos.eu:
b ) Client number (Wallet number)
Available at mypos.eu:
c ) Chiave Privata
Private Key could be generated by clicking on the "Generate new keys" button at mypos.eu > eCommerce > Online Stores > Keys menu.
È disponibile per il download su mypos.eu > menu servizi merchant > myPOS™ Virtual > Negozi on-line > Pulsanti menu.
You need to copy this myPOS™ Public certificate to the eCommerce platform/field myPOS™ Public Certificate.
e ) URL
Test URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout-test
Production URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout
f ) Indice chiave
You can find the key index into the “Key index” column shown below.
Available at mypos.eu:
If there is no added key pair, please add a new certificate (follow the steps).
- Generate new key pair for your online store.
- Save them to a text file or similar.
- Copy your private key to the eCommerce platform » myPOS™ Virtual payment method settings.
- Upload your public certificate above.
- Copy the relevant myPOS™ public certificate to the eCommerce platform » myPOS™ Virtual payment method settings.
4. Save myPOS™ Virtual settings by clicking on the “Save changes” button.
Into the checkout page, the customer will see myPOS™ Virtual as a payment method as shown below.