1. Sign in to your X-Cart administration area
2. Upload add-on
Go to “Modules” section and press “Upload add-on” button
a ) Upload add-on pop-up will appear where you should choose file in the .tar format and install it by clicking “Install add-on” button.
b ) Installing process
3. When the module is installed you will see it in “Recently installed modules”
There are 3 options to choose between when a new module is installed:
- Configure the Settings
1. In order to configure the module please press “Configuration” button.
From here you can manage the following:
- Make the module active/inactive
- Learn more about our product
- Sign up
- Remove the module
- Review if the chosen method is in Test mode or in Live mode
- Configure myPOS Virtual Settings
2. Sorting and Description
Here you can provide titles and descriptions for your payment methods and set the order in which they should appear on the storefront.
- Title — name of the custom payment method as should be displayed to customers; your custom payment name shown for customer;
- Description — short description of the payment method that should appear right below its title.
How to configure your module
1. If Test mode is chosen –fill out the fields as follow:
Link pagamento myPOS Virtual:
Numero conto myPOS:
Developer Private Key
Sviluppatori certificato pubblico myPOS
2. If Live mode is chosen - leave the Test mode settings blank. All the data for Live mode settings should be taken from mypos.eu (account part)
3. Configure values in Developer/Production options section:
a ) Store ID - it is given when you add a new online store.
Information for online store at mypos.eu:
b ) Client number (Wallet number)
Available at mypos.eu:
c ) Chiave Privata
Private Key could be generated by clicking on the "Generate new keys" button at mypos.eu > eCommerce > Online Stores > Keys menu.
È disponibile per il download su mypos.eu > menu servizi merchant > myPOS Virtual > Negozi on-line > Pulsanti menu.
You need to copy this myPOS Public certificate to the eCommerce platform/field myPOS Public Certificate.
e ) URL
Test URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout-test
Production URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout
f ) Indice chiave
You can find the key index into the “Key index” column shown below.
Available at mypos.eu:
If there is no added key pair, please add a new certificate (follow the steps).
- Generate new key pair for your online store.
- Save them to a text file or similar.
- Copy your private key to the eCommerce platform » myPOS Virtual payment method settings.
- Upload your public certificate above.
- Copy the relevant myPOS public certificate to the eCommerce platform » myPOS Virtual payment method settings.
4. Save myPOS Virtual settings by clicking on the “Save changes” button.
Into the checkout page, the customer will see myPOS Virtual as a payment method as shown below.