1. Sign in to your online’s shop Admin Panel.
2. Upload the .zip module file into “Modules and services” ->”Add new modules”->”Upload this module”.
a ) When you click “Upload this module” button, a window will pop-up asking if you want to proceed with the installation.
b ) After the module, has been uploaded you will see it in your modules’ list and the next step is to install it.
c ) In order to install the module, press the “Install” button. New window will pop-up where you should press “Proceed with the installation”.
Configure myPOS™ Virtual plugin.
You will be able to chooses whether to use myPOS™ developer or production environment.
1. If Test mode – No, leave the Developer settings blank. All the data for Production settings should be taken from mypos.eu (account part)
2. If Test mode – Yes, fill out the Developer settings as follows:
Link pagamento myPOS™ Virtual:
Numero conto myPOS™:
Developer Private Key
Sviluppatori certificato pubblico myPOS™
3. Configure values in Developer/Production options section:
a ) Store ID - it is given when you add a new online store.
Information for online store at mypos.eu:
b ) Client number (Wallet number)
Available at mypos.eu:
c ) Chiave Privata
Private Key could be generated by clicking on the ‘Generate new keys’ button at mypos.eu > eCommerce > Online Stores > Keys menu.
È disponibile per il download su mypos.eu > menu servizi merchant > myPOS™ Virtual > Negozi on-line > Pulsanti menu.
You need to copy this myPOS™ Public certificate to the eCommerce platform/field myPOS™ Public Certificate.
e ) URL
Test URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout-test
Production URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout
You can find the key index into the “Key index” column shown below.
Available at mypos.eu:
If there is no added key pair, please add a new certificate (follow the steps).
- Generate new key pair for your online store.
- Save them to a text file or similar.
- Copy your private key to the eCommerce platform » myPOS™ Virtual payment method settings.
- Upload your public certificate above.
- Copy the relevant myPOS™ public certificate to the eCommerce platform » myPOS™ Virtual payment method settings.
4. Save Configuration Changes by clicking on the “Save” button.
Enable/disable myPOS™ Virtual plugin
Right after the installation of myPOS™ Virtual plugin, the module becomes one of your payment methods. In order to enable/disable your payment methods go to Modules and services->Payments and gateways, select the module and click on the arrow of the button, a drop-down menu will appear.
Currency, group and country restrictions are available. You can choose the checkboxes to enable/disable your preferences and save via the buttons.
Into the checkout page, the customer will see myPOS™ Virtual as a payment method as shown below.