In order to install myPOS™ Virtual plugin please download the module from here and follow the described steps below.
1. Sign in to your online’s shop Admin Panel.
2. Upload the .zip module file into “Modules and services” ->”Add new modules”->”Upload this module”.
a ) When you click “Upload this module” button, a window will pop-up asking if you want to proceed with the installation.
b ) After the module, has been uploaded you will see it in your modules’ list and the next step is to install it.
c ) In order to install the module, press the “Install” button. New window will pop-up where you should press “Proceed with the installation”.
Configure myPOS™ Virtual plugin.
You will be able to chooses whether to use myPOS™ developer or production environment.
1. If Test mode – No, leave the Developer settings blank. All the data for Production settings should be taken from mypos.eu (account part)
2. If Test mode – Yes, fill out the Developer settings as follows:
Link pagamento myPOS™ Virtual:
Numero conto myPOS™:
Developer Private Key
Sviluppatori certificato pubblico myPOS™
3. Configure values in Developer/Production options section:
a ) Store ID - it is given when you add a new online store.
Information for online store at mypos.eu:
b ) Client number (Wallet number)
Available at mypos.eu:
c ) Chiave Privata
Private Key could be generated by clicking on the ‘Generate new keys’ button at mypos.eu > eCommerce > Online Stores > Keys menu.
È disponibile per il download su mypos.eu > menu servizi merchant > myPOS™ Virtual > Negozi on-line > Pulsanti menu.
You need to copy this myPOS™ Public certificate to the eCommerce platform/field myPOS™ Public Certificate.
e ) URL
Test URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout-test
Production URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout
You can find the key index into the “Key index” column shown below.
Available at mypos.eu:
If there is no added key pair, please add a new certificate (follow the steps).
- Generate new key pair for your online store.
- Save them to a text file or similar.
- Copy your private key to the eCommerce platform » myPOS™ Virtual payment method settings.
- Upload your public certificate above.
- Copy the relevant myPOS™ public certificate to the eCommerce platform » myPOS™ Virtual payment method settings.
4. Save Configuration Changes by clicking on the “Save” button.
Enable/disable myPOS™ Virtual plugin
Right after the installation of myPOS™ Virtual plugin, the module becomes one of your payment methods. In order to enable/disable your payment methods go to Modules and services->Payments and gateways, select the module and click on the arrow of the button, a drop-down menu will appear.
Currency, group and country restrictions are available. You can choose the checkboxes to enable/disable your preferences and save via the buttons.
Into the checkout page, the customer will see myPOS™ Virtual as a payment method as shown below.