In order to install myPOS™ Virtual plugin please follow the described steps below:
1. Search for myPOS™ Virtual plugin at opencart.com
2. Download the plugin.
3. Upload the downloaded files to your OpenCart installation.
4. Sign in to your OpenCart site as an administrator.
5. From your OpenCart Dashboard go to Extensions > Payments.
6. Select myPOS™ Virtual payment method and click Install.
In order to configure values of myPOS™ Virtual in the setting page from your OpenCart Dashboard go to Extensions > Payments > myPOS™ Virtual > Edit.
Sign up for a myPOS™ account
First, to use this payment option you need to sign up for a myPOS™ account at mypos.eu.
Adding of an online store
Once you have myPOS™ Account you need to go to the eCommerce > Online stores > Add new store
You need to fill in all required fields:
Setting up the new online store
Once added, the new online store will be visible at the eCommerce > Online stores menu. The new online store will be with status “Disabled”. You need to:
1. Read carefully and agree with the General terms and conditions and the Tariff for this store.
2. Set key pairs for this particular website.
For signing process, both myPOS™ Virtual API and the merchant generate public/private key pairs and exchange the public certificate. By clicking on the ‘Generate new keys’ button at Keys menu public/private key could be generated.
myPOS™ Virtual API requires from merchant to upload his public certificate so that his digital signature can be verified from the system. The merchant can upload several public certificates. A key index is assigned to each certificate. For each of the merchant's public certificate there is a certain myPOS™ public certificate.
You can download each myPOS™ public certificate by clicking on Download in the myPOS™ public certificate column.
3. Enable the store by clicking on the appropriate button beside the store.
Please have in mind that your stores need to be verified by Satabank which will take up to 5 business days. Until your online stores are verified, you can still process transactions but with certain limits.
Configuration of myPOS™ Virtual as a payment method
1. First, you need to enable myPOS™ Virtual as a payment method – mark “Enable myPOS™ Virtual payment” checkbox.
2. Test mode
Test environment mimics production environment and you can make all you requests to the system as you will do in production environment. You could test with every debit or credit card number. In test environment all card transactions will be processed as successful payment. Your card will not be charged. If test mode is enabled Developer options will be used.
In case if test mode is enabled you need to use the following test data:
Link pagamento myPOS™ Virtual:
Numero conto myPOS™:
Developer Private Key
Sviluppatori certificato pubblico myPOS™
4. Configure values in Developer/Production options section:
a ) Sort Order
b ) Store ID - it is given when you add a new online store.
Information for online store at mypos.eu:
c ) Client number
Available at mypos.eu:
d ) chiave privata
Private Key could be generated by clicking on the ‘Generate new keys’ button at mypos.eu > eCommerce > Online Stores > Keys menu.
È disponibile per il download su mypos.eu > menu servizi merchant > myPOS™ Virtual > Negozi on-line > Pulsanti menu.
You need to copy this myPOS™ Public certificate to the eCommerce platform/field myPOS™ Public Certificate.
f ) URL
Test URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout-test
Production URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout
Available at mypos.eu:
5. Save Configuration Changes by clicking on the “Save” button.
Important notes on technical integration:
- The URL_Notify should be SSL-enabled address only, i.e. it must start with "https://". Unsecure URLs will be treated as wrong and the transaction will be reversed by the system.
- Upon HTTP request, the Merchant should respond with header HTTP 200 OK with the following body content: “OK”. Every other response will be treated as communication error, call error, server error or system malfunctions.
Once myPOS™ Virtual is configured your customers will be able to choose it as a payment method and pay for your goods and services easily and secure using their Debit/Credit card.